This week sees Raging Swan Press release its final product of 2013 in the form of Dungeon Dressing: Captives by Josh Vogt.
Dungeon Dressing: Captives is Raging Swan’s 88th product of the year! I’m very proud of the amount of material we’ve released this year – and to be honest I flirted with releasing some stock art to bring the total to 100 – but I’ll be slowing down next year. I’ll be releasing at least a product a week next year, but I seriously doubt I’ll get close to 88 supplements. I want to spend more time writing.
This week, I’m winding down for the Christmas break. Come Friday, I’ll be taking a week or so off. While I’ll be doing some editing here and there in spare moments, and will be around on email, I’ll basically be out of the Global GQ until just before the new year.
Before then, though, there’s lots to do! In no particularly order I’m going to:
- Layout and complete my first edit of Dungeon Dressing: Ceilings.
- Finish my write-ups of two new tribes for GM’s Miscellany: Tribes Most Foul.
- Continue working on Retribution Collector’s Edition. (I got a tremendous amount of work done on this last week – and got some awesome roughs from Matt Morrow – and don’t want to lose my momentum on the project).
- Write and release two Raging Swan Press Advice Articles.
- Blog in detail about my 2014 plans.
- Pay my 2012/13 taxes. Yay. (It’s always better to do this before the craziness of the January deadline comes too near).
And that’s it. Have a great week, everyone!